Autore Topic: ished in the top-10 in each of his thre  (Letto 7 volte)

• Utente esperto
    • Mostra profilo
ished in the top-10 in each of his thre
« il: Marzo 14, 2018, 04:27:21 am »
Lionel Messi almost single-handedly restored peace at Barcelona by scoring once and setting up two more goals in a 3-1 win over Atletico Madrid on Sunday, before speaking out about the chaotic week for the Catalan club.Messi passed for goals by Neymar and Luis Suarez before he scored his 25th goal in as many games this season.He then denied media reports by saying he never called for coach Luis Enrique to be replaced. He also shot down speculation that his father had spoken to Premier League powerhouses Chelsea and Manchester City.I never demanded anything in order that I stay because I dont have any intention of leaving, Messi said.While Messi helped Barcelona remain in the Spanish league title hunt, Southampton stunned Manchester United 1-0 in England.____SPAINMessi shredded Atleticos vaunted defence and passed for Neymar to score in the 12th minute and for Suarez to double the lead at Camp Nou in the 35th.He then made up for committing a penalty that led to Mario Mandzukic scoring from the spot in the 57th by scoring himself three minutes from time.After giving Barcelona control of second place, one point behind Real Madrid, Messi put to bed an entire set of rumours following a tumultuous week for the Catalan club that included the firing of its sports director and its president calling for early elections this summer.I have never asked that they replace a coach, and I never would, said Messi. This hurts. And it comes from people who want to hurt the club.Sevilla moved into fourth, two points behind Atletico, with a 2-0 win at Almeria.____ENGLANDA Southampton shirt had to be scrambled from the dressing room before the forgetful Dusan Tadic could enter the Old Trafford pitch.Within minutes, it was being ripped off again as the second-half substitute celebrated scoring the goal that gave Southampton its first win at Manchester United in 27 years.When I wanted to come on, the shirt and shin pads were not there (in the dugout), but I dont know what happened, Tadic said after clinching the victory. This isnt important. Its important we won.Ronald Koemans Southampton side ended Uniteds 10-game unbeaten run in the Premier League and dislodged the hosts managed by fellow Dutchman Louis van Gaal from third place.Arsenal is only a point behind fourth-place United after Alexis Sanchez scored two and created one in a 3-0 victory over Stoke.____FRANCELyon moved to the top of the French league after striker Alexandre Lacazette, one of eight homegrown players in its starting lineup, scored twice in a 3-0 win against Toulouse to take his seasons tally to 19 in 20 games.The win moved Lyon one point clear of second-place Marseille, and an impressive four clear of two-time defending champion Paris Saint-Germain, which continues to struggle despite having five players in its squad costing more than 40 million ($47 million), while the nucleus of Lyons side costs nothing.Lacazette scored twice inside the first 30 minutes and 21-year-old midfielder Nabil Fekir added the other goal just after the break to make it eight league goals in 16 games.Also, fifth-place Monaco is five points behind PSG after drawing 0-0 at home to sixth-place Bordeaux, and seventh-place Nantes drew 0-0 at home to Metz.A minutes silence was held before all matches this weekend in memory of the 17 people killed in a terrorist rampage in Paris this week.____ITALYSerie A leader Juventus won 3-1 at Napoli to move three points clear of Roma, which fought back from two goals down to draw 2-2 against Lazio in the capital derby.Miguel Britos levelled for Napoli, cancelling out a stunning Paul Pogba volley, but Juventus restored its advantage five minutes later through Martin Caceres, who was making his first appearance in more than three months.Napoli had a late equalizer ruled out for a foul on Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon before Arturo Vidal sealed the match in stoppage time.Napoli remained fourth, a point behind Lazio after the latters derby disappointment.Francesco Totti scored both of Romas goals in the second period. Romas talismanic captain celebrated his second in unusual fashion by taking a selfie of himself on the pitch. Prince Fielder Jersey . - Mike Magee converted two penalty kicks in a 10-minute span of the first half and the Chicago Fire beat Sporting Kansas City 2-1 on Sunday. Elvis Andrus Jersey . The game got off to a less-than-ideal start for the Jets as Oliver Ekman-Larsson found a wide open net from the slot and opened the scoring for the Coyotes a lead in the first period, but Olli Jokinen answered back just over half a minute later. Colorado came up big against Chicago last spring, and repeated that performance Tuesday night. Varlamov stopped 36 shots and Paul Stastny had a goal and an assist for the Avalanche in a 5-1 victory over the Blackhawks. Tyson Ross Jersey . "He came up to me and said, I want to train," said Toronto coach Ryan Nelsen. The 26-year-old midfielder is expected to play Saturday night when Toronto hosts D.C. United, returning to his Major League Soccer squad with mixed feelings about the Americans World Cup run -- sad that it ended when it did but proud of his teams performance. Yu Darvish Jersey . Torres tells Spanish daily AS "in football you never know where you will be inside one month. Im going to work hard, thats all you can do with this last part of the season so important.Scottsdale, AZ ( - Brooks Koepka fired a bogey-free, 5-under 66 in Sundays final round as he rallied to win the Phoenix Open by one shot. Koepka finished his first PGA Tour victory at 15-under-par 269. Though this was his first PGA win, Koepka won the Turkish Airlines Open on the European Tour last season, and entered the week ranked 33rd in the world. It feels amazing. The last few weeks, Ive put in a lot hard work. Ive changed my putting stroke completely. Everything seems to be going right, Koepka stated. I was trying to 2-putt that one (on 15), but I gave the hole quite a few scares on the back nine. It was a fun day. Bubba Watson fired a 6-under 65 to share second place for the second straight year at this event. The Masters champion was joined at minus-14 by first-round leader Ryan Palmer (66) and Memorial winner Hideki Matsuyama (67). Martin Laird, who led after the second and third rounds, dropped three shots in the last two holes to fall into a tie for fifth at 12-under-par 272. He ended alongside amateur Jon Rahm (68), who is on the Arizona State golf team. Freddie Jacobson matched the low round of the day at the TPC Scottsdale with his 7-under 64. He soared into a share of seventh place at minus-11. He shared seventh with Graham DeLaet (67) and Jordan Spieth (65). Koepka, who was in the final group with Laird and Matsuyama, was two shots behind at the turn and remained there as he parred the first three holes of the back nine. The 24-year-old made a 4-foot birdie effort at the par-5 13th, but remained two back as Matsuyama also made birdie to move to 15-under. Matsuyama gave that shot back as he 3-putted for bogey on the 14th. Koepka briefly grabbed the lead as he poured in a 51-footer for eagle from off the green at No. 15. Laird 2-putted for birdie on the same hole to join Koepka atop the leaderboard at minus-15. Both Koepka and Laird parred the raucous par-3 16th to remain tied for the lead. However, Laird fell apart down the stretch. His drive on the short par-4 17th ended in the right rough and he only managed to chip his second to 53 feet. Laird trippeed to a 3-putt bogey from there to fall one back, Koepka needed two putts from 13 feet out for his par.dddddddddddd At the last, Koepka bombed his drive right down the middle before Laird dumped his in the water left of the fairway. That led to a closing bogey. Koepka dropped his approach shot to 19 feet. He 2-putted for a closing par to seal the victory. The first five holes were very boring and everybody (else) got off to a hot start. Hideki holed out on the first hole. It reminded me of Frys two years ago, the same happened, stated Koepka, who lost the third-round lead at the 2013 Open. But, as far as staying patient, I just had to wait until the back nine. Nothing was really happening. On the front side, Koepka carded seven pars and a pair of birdies. He birdied the sixth from eight feet out and made it two in a row with a 5-foot birdie putt on No. 6. Matsuyama holed out for eagle on the first to move within two of Laird. He later birdied the third and fifth to join Laird in the lead at minus-14. Matsuyama traded a birdie for a bogey from the 13th then parred out to share second. Watson ran off three straight birdies from the second to leap to 11-under. After four pars, he picked up another birdie at the ninth. The Masters champion birdied 12 and 13 to gain a piece of the lead at minus-14. Watson closed with five straight pars to end there. Palmer slowly climbed the leaderboard with four birdies on the front nine. He rolled in an 8-footer for birdie on the 15th to briefly tie for the lead. However, Palmer finished with three consecutive pars to share second. NOTES: Koepka earned $1.134 million for the victory ... Koepka, who has finished in the top-10 in each of his three PGA Tour starts this season, has shot par or better in all 12 of those rounds ... With over 83,00 fans on the course in the final round, attendance for the week ended at 564,368, which broke last years record by 1,360 fans ... The tour heads back to California next week for the Farmers Insurance Open, where Scott Stallings beat five players by a single stroke last year. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '